Too many chiefs and not enough Indians, sounds familiar?
Not at Monin! We do it differently and you could be part of it as a Microsoft SQL Database Administrator in this way:
Together with the team of Microsoft SQL Server DBA’s, you will make the difference for our customers by managing their database environment with services that are tailored to their needs: from advise/initial setup or review to its management and support, within a local datacenter or within the cloud. Plenty of challenges to tackle!
Beside of that, you’ll have the possibility to avoid traffic jams due to the homeworking and teleworking (in 1 of our remote offices (see list) possibilities, not only on Mobile Monday.
Your Key challenges
- Perform the installation and configuration of the Microsoft SQL software
- Creation of new and migration of existing databases
- Daily maintenance of the Microsoft SQL databases of our customers: backups, monitoring, capacity management, …
- Supply 2nd/3rd line Microsoft SQL database support towards our customers
- Preventive maintenance of the databases of our customers: checking performance, tuning parameters, patch level management, …. The resulting recommendations you discuss and implement later on together with the customer
- Ensure documentation is created, maintained and accurate