Also want to react proactively to avoid database downtime? Trying to achieve the highest level of database uptime? Want to make sure nothing blocks the application users? Looking for a monitoring solution that’ll not overwhelm the DBA with unimportant messages?
All together based on database experience at more than 100 customers, Monin created its own database monitoring packages which have some big advantages:
- Customizable checks can be added
- Existing checks can be extended to fit the need of the customer
- Constantly updated:
- To monitor new database features and releases
- Based on experiences we have at other customers
- Optimized to only monitor necessary parts, to avoid an overhead of messages (which can cause certain things to be overseen due to the amount)
- No need to wait for the software vendor to add the new checks to the next release
Using our monitoring platform, Monin’s bird’s-eye view ensures a good overview of a customer’s database environment to ensure maximum availability. Depending on the monitoring tool used, the packages can also be implemented into the monitoring platform of the customer.
The monitoring packages currently available:
- High-End Oracle Monitoring (HOM): monitoring package to keep an eye on Oracle databases
- High-End Microsoft SQL Server Monitoring (HMSM): monitoring package to keep an eye on Microsoft SQL Server databases
Whatever a customer needs, following options are possible:
- Database only monitoring using the Monin monitoring platform (messages send to the customer)
- Monitoring together with our “Remote DBA As a Service”, so our DBA’s will perform the necessary actions whenever needed
- Our database monitoring packages integrated in the customers monitoring platform. It’s up to the customer to take the necessary actions whenever needed. Optionally the customer can also rely on our database experience via “Remote DBA As a Service”
Our monitoring packages are database location independent and monitor the database environment, no matter where it runs: on-prem, in a public or private cloud, or in a hybrid cloud environment.
React proactively and limit database downtime by contacting us for more information or an offer based on your demands, we’re happy to help you towards a smoothly operating database environment (by serving technologies like Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, Oracle Linux, Oracle VM, MySQL, InterSystems Caché, Intersystems IRIS, etc…).
As a sister company of Continu-IT, also on other technologies can be monitored.
Check out the Continu-IT website for more information about which technologies and the possibilities.